- name: name of the warehouse in the package settings
- warehouse address: couriers will pick up items from there
- warehouse opening hours
- name and surname of contact person
- contact person's phone number
- comment. Example: "4/39, navjivan society 10th floor"
- Default vehicle type. It's useful if you have some default type of transport.
- Default pickup warehouse using in calculation: we will use its coordinates for calculating the price of delivery to the customer on checkout.
- Default order weight (kg): if the item doesn't have the weight in your system, we will use this one
item price 3$, our price for delivery 1$, your charge for delivery 1$. Customer will see 5 $ on the checkout page; your additional earning is 1$;
- Order payment discount: part of the delivery price, which you are paying instead of customer in order to attract more customers by providing cheap way to get .
item price 3$, our price for delivery 2$, your price discount is 1$. Customer will see 4$ on checkout page, customer is happy.
- Fix order payment: we will show for all clients the same price of delivery, so no one will be embarrassed.
- Minimal order price for free shipping: to a value of over which the delivery will become free for customer and will go at your own expense.
Example: if item is over 50$, client will see delivery price of 0$ on checkout page
- Delivery point note prefix: we will add this text to the comment on each point. Example: "courier should call in one hour before arrival";
- Turn on/off Order value (insurance); we commit to compensate the value of the item for 0,5% of order price (customer pays), the compensation is possible only in case when the item was broken or missed.
- buyout on pick up point: courier will pay for the item when they will pick it up. How much does it cost?
- time for order processing: delivery selection in checkout will not be available for customer earlier than this_time from the order creation. Example: if this offset is 2 hours and now is 2 pm, client could only order delivery from 4 pm.
- Matter weight prefix: we will inform courier about the real weight of the order, so only those who can carry it will take orders.
Example: Courier will see "Weight: 2 kg. Leather shoes"